Welcome to the AustrianCareer.at Job Board. Austrian.Career.at requires that any user wishing to access the Job Board comply with the Rules and other terms of this Agreement. Your continued access to the Job Board is contingent on your acceptance of this Agreement. After you have accepted this Agreement, you may participate in the Job Board.
If you have any questions about the Agreement, please let us know. You may reach us as follows:
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Any information posted by users must be related to the purposes of the Job Board. AustrianCareer.at reserves the right to remove postings deemed not in the best interests of AustrianCareer.at.
2. The Job Board is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and filling job openings and by employers posting employment opportunities.
3. Those using the Job Board for the purpose of filling job openings are prohibited from posting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
4. Those using the Job Board for the purpose of posting employment opportunities shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Such users shall be prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
5. Users shall exercise both common sense and courtesy when posting information and shall not use the Job Board to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications.
6. Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
7. Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
8. The Job Board is not to be accessed to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Job Board shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
9. The Job Board is not to be used in a manner that violates the bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules or regulations of AustrianCareer.at.
10. Users of the Job Board may provide their passwords to third parties only with the express prior written consent of AustrianCareer.at.
11. Users shall respect the security of the Job Board and shall not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other user or to gain access to areas private to AustrianCareer.at or its members.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Austria. In addition, users consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Austria and court of Vienna in the event of any dispute between the parties.
AustrianCareer.at reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Job Board as it determines from time-to-time, provided the users are notified prior to any such change.