Working Student Marketing Space Industry (f/m/d)
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Distributed worldwide, the Atos high-tech offering combines communication, software and equipment to facilitate decision-making in critical situations. Its Space offer has been used in tens of commercial and scientific missions, and is targeted at key elements of spacecraft manufacturing, launch, optimization and exploitation.
- Work on the entire marketing chain, from market and opportunity research to the creation of sales tools
- Design the marketing support of new offers and strengthen existing offers with focus on our Space industry
- Prepare and issue analysis reports identifying trends and progressing actions
- Creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Social media and content marketing
- Supervise the management of a comprehensive calendar of external events for use by the Atos community, advising on relevance to the business and measuring their value and efficiency
- Deployment of international marketing campaigns
- Current education (FH, University, …)
- Ability to work effectively on complex subjects
- Appetence for technical and social subjects
- Demonstrated mastery of the fundamentals of marketing
- Attraction for the B2B marketing domain
- Very good practice of English, spoken and written (French a plus but not mandatory)
- Proven initiative and excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Organizational talent
- A varied and challenging field of activity in a pleasant working atmosphere in a highly qualified team
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibilities and models to ensure the compatibility of job and study
- “Training on the job” and external further education
- Various benefits (occupational medicine, co-financed lunch, discounts…)
The minimum annual salary for this position is € 26.068,- (full-time basis) Your actual annual target income will be determined in line with the market according to your qualifications and experience. We have set ourselves the goal of promoting diversity in our company. We look forward to receiving your application, regardless of gender, origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your online application at jobs.atos.net!