We are experts for the recruitment and provision of highly qualified IT specialists and one of the leading IT recruitment agencies on the Austrian market.
Since 20 years we have been delivering IT experts for various positions and projects. We greatly value the idea of seeing everyone we deal with as individuals.
Our Vienna based client is currently expanding its team in the areas of “webdesign and online marketing” and is looking for a dedicated
Webdesign & Online Marketing Specialist (w/m/d)
- Develop and execute On and Off-page Online Marketing strategies across a diverse mix of web properties
- Conduct onsite and offsite technical audits; identify issues and opportunities; implement fixes and updates using SEO best practices
- Design and layout-development of new websites both technically and creatively
- Test/troubleshoot sites running live as well as in off-line development stages
- Ensure websites are running in the most optimized way with respect to SEO best practices and response times
- Work closely with the marketing team to source and develop new and unique web content that will enhance the user experience and drive conversions via organic traffic growth
What you can expect:
- International environment
- Latest, state of the art technologies
- Highly above average possibilities for personal and professional development
- 3+ years of proven on-site and off-site advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices
- Experience with GoogleAdwords, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz Pro, Moz Local, Search Console, Bing Webmaster or similar tools
- Up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the marketing industry
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing
- Solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Deep understanding of mobile strategies and how they relate to SEO
- Know-how in WordPress development and customization
- Knowledge of Adobe CC design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Fluency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience designing and building UI’s that render perfectly on multiple devices.
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrate the ability to balance design aesthetics with optimum technical SEO output
- Familiarity with cPanel, domain and DNS management
- Ability to multi-task, work on and maintain multiple websites simultaneously
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. German skills are a plus
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Outgoing, positive, professional, and organized
- International orientation – our client has employees from many different countries and customers all over the world
- Willingness to travel
starting at € 2.556,- gross / month, overpayment based on qualification and experience, equivalent offered for contractors (declaration according to §9. Abs. 2 Equal Treatment Act)
If you are interested in working in a highly motivated team, learning fast and adapting quickly, we are looking forward to receiving your application!