Visiting Analyst (Internship), Fintech Team, Vienna (m/f/d)
Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
We are looking to expand our Fintech Team and are hiring VISITING ANALYSTS! Examples of our fintech success stories are the Start-Ups Iyzico, Curve, Tide, Wefox, and Billie.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals, and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track Start-Ups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio Start-Ups and provide operational support to them
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled as a student)
- Excellent academic track record at a top tier University
- First relevant work experience or internship (experience at a Start-Up or VC is a plus)
- Interest in the latest technological developments and working with Start-Ups
- Fluent in English (German is not a must)
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their Start-Ups
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded and international team, based in Vienna
- Support for continuous learning
- Full-time position for min. 6 months (up to 12 months)
- Salary: EUR 1.350 gross/month
If you want to work with Start-Ups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application: [email protected]
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.