Our client is an international company that specializes in augmented reality, mainly used to enhance online shopping experiences. Thanks to the innovative and modern approach, the company has become technology leader in its field and allows retailers to increase their sales conversion and to reduce return rates. Currently our client is looking to hire an exceptional sales leader to expand the worldwide sales operations:
Vice President Global Sales (f/m/x)
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
This job is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the CEO and responsible for managing exponential sales growth in the new and rapidly growing market of augmented reality software.
- Lead and expand worldwide sales and applications teams at multiple locations and different markets, from large technology companies to large e-commerce and retail companies
- Expand and manage a strong customer pipeline, expand into key markets, focused on leading e-commerce and retail companies
- Drive adoption of augmented reality across the entire e-commerce and retail market
- Strengthen and grow strategic partnerships with Tier 1 technology companies
- Build out systems and processes, including CRM, key account management
- Experienced in a senior sales management role, preferably in one of the following markets: e-commerce software, marketing technology, B2B software licensing
- Experience in selling, shaping, and closing multi-million-euro engagements and rapidly growing sales
- Experience with running and managing a rigorous sales process, including direct, indirect and application support, preferably using a proven sales methodology
- Technical degree, computer sciences or related areas preferable
- Excellent English language and communication skills (german is not a must)
- International work/living experience, ability to work well across multi-national teams
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Possibility to work for an innovative, dynamic and fast growing company
- High degree of responsibility and a wide scope of decision making and action
- The role is associated to the client’s headquarter in Styria, but it is also possible to work out of other locations
- This job will involve significant global travel
The compensation of this position consists of an attractive fixed salary component (€ 75.000,- and more, depending on previous experience) with a significant variable income component (40-60%) commensurate with the candidate’s track record. Additionally the successful candidate will be included in an attractive SOP program.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.