TL;DR at the end
Since 2000, CYBERTEC has been premiere world-wide operating consulting company that provides PostgreSQL and Data Science services. PostgreSQL is the most advanced open source database management system. By offering PostgreSQL migration, training, support, certified products and more, CYBERTEC provides a comprehensive portfolio of powerful PostgreSQL services. As one of the market leaders in this field, CYBERTEC is constantly growing and expanding its businesses.
For this reason, we are now looking for a competent and motivated
TypeScript Ninja (m/f/d)
for our headquarters in Wiener Neustadt.
- TypeScript Software Engineer developing Database Migration Software
- High Profile Customers with countless gigantic migrations
- TypeScript, Express & PostgreSQL Backend Tech Stack
- React , Material UI Frontend Tech Stack
The CYBERTEC Migrator is a software solution for automated / tool assisted database migrations. It is intended to automate the migration of Oracle to PostgreSQL. Our Customers have databases in the TB range with tens of thousands lines of PL/SQL code. Main features of the CYBERTEC Migrator already include:
- Automated PL/SQL to PL/pgSQL Code Rewrite (Parser Based Approach)
- State-of-the-art High Performance, Highly Scalable Data Load written in C (TB / h)
- Oracle to PostgreSQL Change Replication (CDC)
You will gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of PostgreSQL and probably also become an SQL Ninja (and maybe also become mad at Oracle).
- React frontend development experience
- Successfully completed or ongoing relevant study program or work experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel (attendance at conferences on the national and international level)
- Stress resistance, solution-oriented and independent working
- PostgreSQL / Oracle Database experience
- An interesting, varying job in an internationally operating company
- A long-term position in an international company
- Flat hierarchies, a pleasant, familiar working atmosphere and a motivated team
- Good accessibility (public transport, parking); non-smoking office; coffee, tea and chocolate bars
- Free clothing (hoodies, t-shirts, whatever)
- Choose your own hardware
- Loads of high performance 1G / 10G / 100G servers
- Home office (Do you want to work from the Bahamas for a month? Sure, we don’t care.)
We are searching for a full-time employee (38,5 hrs). Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum monthly salary according to collective agreement is EUR 2.392,- gross.
Please send your curriculum vitae with photo, GitHub account, reference projects, salary requirement and your soonest availability by e-mail to: [email protected]
- TypeScript (& React) Stack developing High Performance, Automated Database Migration Software to migrate Oracle to PostgreSQL.