Our contact at big international company based in Vienna is looking for a Trainee in Product Management.
The goal of the trainee program is to hire high potentials to cover future expert and leadership positions.
What you can expect during the trainee program:
- During the 12-month trainee program, you will go through several rotations through different areas of the company that are relevant for your later target position
- Gaining a deep understanding of the industry
- In depth experiences including insights into product lines, sales strategies, operations & customer relationship management that affect each stage of our business
- Mentoring program: a local mentor from management will guide & assist you throughout the program
- Numerous networking opportunities where you can get in touch with management & connect all the relevant people in the company
- During the trainee program you will work on your own project of your choice & present to the management at the end of the program
- You will have your own trainee contact person in the HR department with whom there will be ongoing exchange & feedback
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support and lead projects in the area of product management
- Support in the documentation of market trends/product trends
- Support in competitor analysis
- Preparation of product training materials
- Support in product definitions and requirements towards IT
- Participation in relevant meetings
- Representation activities for product management
- Recently graduated from University
- First work experience through internships, student jobs or similar desirable
- Previous professional experience in Sales is advantageous
- Affinity for new technologies & digital trends as well as their meaningful use in companies
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory – Spanish and/or German skills are an advantage
- Very good MS Office skills required
- Strong negotiation skills & assertiveness in dealing with business partners
- A self-confident individual with outstanding storytelling & negotiations skills
- Hands-on mentality
- International mind-set – you will work in a world of 30 different nationalities!
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary € 40.040,- plus performance bonus system
We look forward to your application!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org