JTI – Japan Tobacco International – is a leading international tobacco company with headquarters in Geneva. As part of the JT-Group, JTI sells its brands in more than 130 countries with around 45,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide.
We develop, test and bring to market new and innovative forms of Reduced Risk Products (RRP) such as e-cigarettes and tobacco vapor products and other alternative nicotine delivery systems.
In Vienna we are about to enforce our R&D strength by transferring our Product & Technology Development Capabilities for our Reduced Risk Products (RRP) into a newly formed organization. Therefore, we are looking for a curious, collaborative and innovation-driven team player for the role of
Testing & Verification Specialist – Electronic Devices (f/m/d)
What will you do?
- Perform electrical and electronic testing procedures according to either qualified or validated testing protocols. Activities include operation, maintenance and calibration of all equipment necessary for battery testing, electronic functionality testing, durability testing and 3-D printing
- Support unconventional approaches during innovation and technology development during pre-development phases
- Record data produced from testing procedures thoroughly and prepare summary reports and/or standard operating procedures
Who are we looking for?
- A degree in electrical/electronical engineering or equivalent (HTL/FH/Uni)
- First experience in electrical and electronic testing, ideally in a research and development (laboratory) environment in the consumer good or medical device industry
- Interest & skills in LabView for automatization of testing, Six Sigma, Minitab or similar statistic programs
- A solid working knowledge of English (German is considered a plus)
- The passion to look beyond the horizon and you are eager to work within Agile (Scrum) Ways of Working as well as within a traditional V-model
We offer you attractive working conditions in an international company with modern (laboratory) equipment in a good location in Vienna. In addition to extensive social benefits, a total annual gross salary of at least € 45.000 is provided for this position if the requirements are met. Depending on qualification and previous experience, the willingness to overpay is given.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at Austria’s Number 1 Top Employer. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application in English!