Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Customer Programs groups in Vienna we are looking for a
Teamleader Software Development Automotive (m/f/d)
- Leading a software development team according to the TTTech Leadership Principles
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting new team members and ensuring training and development of each individual
- Utilization, porting and adding custom specific features to existing product solution and libraries
- Ensuring high quality and compliance with internal development processes and applicable international standards
- Acting as an interface within our organization as well as towards our customers
- Value a good working atmosphere and motivate people
- Share your experience and inspire people
- Experience in managing and leading (international) teams
- Profound software development experience
- Experience in embedded software is beneficial
- Experience with quality- and safety- standards
- Knowledge of automotive software architectures and tools is an advantage
- Experience with agile development frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, SCRUM, Kanban) and continuous integration is beneficial
- A strong communicator and problem solver
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional and distributed teams
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Willingness for occasional business travel
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.