Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Projects and Services group in Vienna we are looking for a
Teamleader Projects & Services (m/f/d)
- Leading and developing the team according to the TTTech Leadership Principles
- Providing governance and controlling services through dedicated roles that operate on the SAFe program layer
- Providing agile leadership to your team members and to the whole group
- Ensuring staffing of the agile release trains according to development demands and new initiatives together with your Group Lead
- Acting as a pro-active interface to all teams within the agile product development release trains and to the customer programs release trains of TTTech Auto, ensuring good collaboration
- Providing specialist knowledge and personal guidance for your team
- Recruiting and selecting new team members and ensuring training and development of your team members
- Reporting of agile product development initiatives in the context of the TTTech project management framework
- Profound knowledge and years of experience in Agile SW development activities and Project Management
- Know-how in Industrial and/or Automotive Software Development Processes are an advantage
- Experience with scaled agile development frameworks (SAFe, LeSS)
- Experience with quality- and safety- standards (e.g., Automotive SPICE, ISO26262 or similar standards from other industries) is an advantage
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Self-aware personality with respect to personal strengths and development areas
- Demonstrated integrity and values and active leadership by example
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50.000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.