Team Coordinator – International Sales
Join our global On Premise team and become an integrated part in leveraging Red Bull product and brand to win new customers and drive can sales!
As Team Coordinator you’ll support the Red Bull On Premise Area Team on all administrative, organisational, reporting as well as operational topics. You’ll be the main point of contact for the team, Red Bull markets and external companies.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
MAIN POINT OF CONTACT
As Team Coordinator of our International Sales Team you’ll be the point of intersection for country communication by preparing, optimizing, and maintaining reporting tools and market visits (Flights, Reports, Benchmark etc.). Moreover, you’ll be the main contact person for agencies while creating Business Planning content, concepts or other ad-hoc projects.
Another part of your role will be to quarterly create benchmark presentations for top markets and provide them to the Area Managers. You’ll constantly analyze any gaps and work closely with the data team in order to improve the performance and to implement new KPIs.
You’ll plan and coordinate sessions in order to strengthen the connection & collaboration with and between Area On Premise Managers. Furthermore, you’ll moderate the communication process in an interactive way via diverse channels.
You’ll provide support in daily businesses such as presentations, travel planning & arranging meetings. In addition, you’ll maintain the team budget.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 1 – 2 years working experience in the field of administration, back office, or similar
- Ideally experience in the On Premise (gastronomy) environment
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Reporting & data bases is a must
- Solution oriented and ‘do-it-now’ attitude with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness and efficiency
- Proficient in coordinating projects
- Business studies with specialisation in sales, marketing, tourism or related areas
- Excellent command of English, German preferred; Other languages advantageous, but not required
- Travel up to 10%