LINDLPOWER Personalmanagement – wir schaffen wirksame Beziehungen! Freude – Klartext – Vertrauen – dafür stehen wir!
The organisation we are recruiting for is a medium sized player in the international philanthropic field. The company focuses on supporting projects in the areas of education, community development, health, sustainability, renewable energies and other projects that serve people in need all over the world. You will be working in a team of highly committed individuals from all corners of the world. The atmosphere is collegial and warm as well as demanding with respect to service levels and professionalism. For the office in Vienna we are looking forward to your application (CV and a letter of motivation in English language) as
Team Assistant (m/f) – Part-time 24 hours/week
- As an experienced, proactive and multitasking Team Assistant you provide organisational and administrative support to the team based in Switzerland, including the Director.
- One of your main tasks are to assist the Director and key team members regarding scheduling, make travel arrangements and prepare planning and documentation for meetings.
- Furthermore you support the team with consultancy contract preparations, liaising with legal department and finance, as well as you aid the Grant Administrator in the grant application process.
- As an communicative interface you closely collaborate not only with IT, HR, compliance, and other supporting departments, but also with external stakeholders.
- Last but not least maintaining and resolving various issues related to office administration, supplies and systems completes your profile.
Experience and skills:
- You have several years of experience as an assistant in an international environment, ideally in the energy/NGO sector.
- You provide solid IT skills, in particular Office 365 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams, as most of the work will be done remote. Database management skills are an advantage.
- Since English is the common working language, fluency in English (C1/2) is a must. Fluency in German is considered a plus.
- Concerning your mindset, you enjoy to work independently and proactively, organise and plan effectively, show self-confidence as well as a high level of accuracy and are passionate about assisting your team members. Experience in or affinity with the sustainability sector is a benefit.
- We offer you a meaningful activity with a rarity value in an extremely pleasant setting.
- You can look forward to working in a small family team within a multinational company.
- The contract of this newly created position is limited to a period of one year. The possibility of a contract extention is given.
- This position is endowed with an initial salary of EUR 2,500 gross per month on a full-time basis, whereby an adjustment is planned depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Inserat Nr. 3154-016
Hat dieses Stellenangebot Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann bewerben Sie sich! Gemäß unseren Werten: FREUDE, KLARTEXT und VERTRAUEN melden wir uns innerhalb von 10 Tagen! Versprochen!