We are innovative by nature. How about you?
Ref No: 1843
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
This supply planner is the initial and key part of supply chain in a company. He or she would consolidate the demand and proceed via discussions with many stakeholders until best production planning being generated. Hence, anticipating and maintaining the right stock levels for inbound and outbound materials are the critical value being delivered out of the role.
- Receive/consolidate the volume from customers via the global sales team.
- Propose for the production plan in short to medium term for team visibility via the discussion with production team.
- Create production master plan and factory schedule for production team via SAP.
- Connect with purchasing team for Inbound raw/pack ordering from SAP suggestion.
- Consolidate the arrival plan of all Inbound materials to estimate the stock levels. Ensure the optimum level of all materials at all times and no production disruption with raw/pack material shortages.
- Communicate the production, inbound and outbound plan further with the relating team; EXIM, W/H, customer services etc for the preparations of their own activities.
- Ensure the output from the production is ready as planned for further Outbound activities.
- Cooperate with Customer service team to ensure the shipments are delivered to each customers as planned.
- Deal with any change in requirements from internal or external stakeholders to ensure we can achieve the best solutions.
- Provide the demand outlook cascaded from Global to local team for the best production and supply chain planning.
- Provide continuous process improvement.
Our expectations for this exciting role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in logistics, supply chain management, logistics or business administration or equivalent
- Previous working experience as a Supply Planner/scheduler for 5-10 year
- Hands on experience with supply production/ supply planning/ production scheduling/ supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, FTF, OTC, JDA)
- Experience in Logistic Operations (Transportation, Physical logistics, Warehouse management etc.)
- Good communication in both Thai and English (B2/3).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good Interpersonal skill & good teamplayer
- Good problem solving, negotiation and engaging stakeholders are preferre
- Safety and quality mindset
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Sham Saat