Supply Chain Management Data Analyst Intern (m/f/d)
(Job ID: 172807BR)
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and would like to be part of our global team supporting data analytics for supply chain management, we are waiting for you to join our global team!
The department plays a crucial role in guaranteeing availability of goods in different Continental manufacturing plants (worldwide) as well as to customers (worldwide), while optimizing global supply chain flow.
- Analysis of material/component data flow
- Mapping and preparation of data from different systems and databases for further analysis
- Assisting in the identification of cost drivers and solutions to increase cost-efficiency of our operations
- Supporting the preparation of management reports and continuous improvement of projects
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Very Good English language skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and analytical thinking
- Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in supply chain management and/or purchasing (optional advantage)
- Knowledge of KNIME / Power BI (optional advantage)
- Good German language skills (optional advantage)
What we offer:
- Joining a diverse and highly motivated global team
- Opportunity to get insights into different cross-functional responsibilities.
- Excellent transportation connections to our location
- Benefits such as food subsidy, inhouse canteen, company physician, flextime, sport activities, etc.
The health of our employees is dear to our hearts which is why we are closely working together from home during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic as part of the safety concept of our location. Therefore, job interviews are held virtually via Microsoft Teams for the time being.
Your commitment will be rewarded with € 1,914.45 (full-time / 38.5 hours per week) gross per month according to the collective labor agreement for the electrical and electronics industry.
Apply now: Let your ideas shape the future.