Student Job (f/m/x) – International Marketing (25 h/week)
It also acts as a driver of initiatives meant for local sales improvements via marketing efforts. As such, one of its focuses will be the increase of the level of local expertise, via the development of a marketing learning center, as well as creating a stronger marketing community.
We are looking for an active student (f/m/x) to support our team starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- You support the team in the implementation of the Learning and Community Center activities plan
- You help to provide regular content from different sources, based on a pre-defined plan of topics, and sharing it with the community
- You support us in the community moderation on MS Teams and other platforms
- You assist in the organization of community virtual meetings
- You support us with the set-up process of internal Expert teams – by managing invitations and other organizational steps.
- You help creating online surveys with the colleagues in the NWBs& RBI HQ and centralizing results
- You support us in handling the connection with the external consultant for the organization of trainings and managing the organizational set-up on RBI side
What you bring to the table:
- Ongoing studies preferably in marketing or social science
- Your written and oral English skills are very good
- You feel confident working with MS Office Tools (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) as well as communication platforms (MS Teams etc.)
- You have a high level of perseverance and are able to follow a project through
- You pay attention to details and are able to summarize the main points of complex topics
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working and communicating with colleagues from other countries
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.