Student Job (f/m/x) – GIS Sales & Market Intelligence (25 h/week)
We also stay ahead of market developments in the capital markets of Central and Eastern Europe and follow industry trends such a usage of DLT technology in securities services, tokenization of assets and digitalization and automation of our service processes.
For these exciting tasks and responsibilities, we are looking for a passionate student support.
What you can expect:
- You gain a broad insight into the different business lines of a bank
- You support the team in preparing sales presentations and servicing a broad range of international clients
- You support the team with various data research / analysis, excel reconciliations and calculations
- You support the team in responding to various client inquiries and gain an in depth understanding of the functioning of the capital markets
- Integration in a multinational, highly experienced and motivated team of Sales Managers
What you bring to the table:
- You are an active student with a focus on business administration or economics
- You have a solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Your written and oral English skills are very good, German is a plus
- You are a real team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- You are self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient and communicative
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.