Student Job (f/m/x) – Cost – Charging Controlling (25 h/week)
The Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence team is at the forefront of using innovative approaches on technology and data to improve both the customer experience and our products and sales. Our agile and very international team is using Cloud, Open Source, Data Science, Data Lake, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Chatbots and Voicebots to achieve our goals – we are a startup within the bank!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area for RBI AT and our network banks in CEE. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to monitor and report costs of our initiatives and support in the charging processes. You will act in between Cost-Controlling, Accounting, Tax department and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
Therefore we are looking for a student (f/m/x) to support our team starting as soon as possible.
- Support budget owners of innovation initiatives in their daily tasks (issuing requisitions, monitoring approval processes, tracking vendor invoices, etc.)
- Data retrieval, data preparation for reporting, forecast and budgeting purposes from various sources of data (e.g. SAP, internal cost tracking tools, etc)
- Depict cost findings in verbal and visual formats that appropriately provides insights for the target audience
- Drive communication between various stakeholders in multiple teams across RBI group
- Contribute in the cost budgeting, forecasting and monitoring processes
What you bring to the table:
- You are an active student with a focus on economics, especially in the accounting, controlling and tax area
- You are a team player with strategic thinking and a hands-on approach
- You prefer working closely together with cost-controlling, accounting and tax experts
- Good knowledge of Excel including data retrieval, analysis and visualization functionalities
- Working knowledge of SAP or other accounting tools
- Working knowledge UGB and IFRS accounting principles as well as of Austrian tax principles and IFRS transfer pricing regulations is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of German, fluency in English
What we offer:
- You can work within a start up in a traditional bank. We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and one of the best environments & tools to gain insights into data science in place
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, choose the conferences and educations as you go
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.