For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood – for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers – in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene – by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Circularity Initiative located in Lenzing we invite experts to submit applications for the role as
Strategic Sourcing Textile Waste (f/m)
Ref No: 1986
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
In this job you give textile waste a second life and you are part of an innovative team that wants to make textile recycling process as common as paper recycling. You develop textile/cellulosic waste sourcing within the Lenzing group as a valuable raw material base for our innovative fibers. You procure textile waste and collaborate with partners to optimize the sourcing process. You establish and drive closed loop business models with textile / non-wovens supply chain partners.
- Procure textile/cellulosic waste as raw material for Cotton Rag Pulp
- Act as direct contact for suppliers of raw materials. Including supplier account management and conducting on site audits
- Drive collaboration with regard to textile waste sourcing with partners
- Manage closed loop business models with Lenzing Value Chain Partners
- Supports on strategic topics of Circularity Initiative and collaboration projects
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- Advanced degree in Business Administration and technical understanding or degree in chemistry, process engineering or textile
- Considerable know how of the textile market and supply chain
- Logistics/Procurement education or adequat knowledge
- Team and project management skills
- Independent way of working and likes to work in a new field
- Passion in driving new things/ideas
- English C2
The gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement in the chemical industry is EUR 52.000,-, with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role?
Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Mag. Johann Kogler