Sportswear Designer – Apparel
Performance, lifestyle, design.
The Red Bull Energy Wear team are responsible for an extensive product portfolio, including the Official Red Bull Athletes Collection and a large range of Red Bull FanWear Collections for projects such as Red Bull Racing, RB Leipzig, Red Bull BC One and many more. Join our Design team and take over creating premium products for our world-class athletes.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
ELEVATE DESIGNS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
You’ll extensively research and identify emerging trends (e.g. fabrics, shapes, etc.) for the Athlete collection, attend fairs and present your ideas in an inspiring way. You’ll focus on creating the best products for our world-class athletes across multiple disciplines.
Furthermore, you’ll work on fanwear for projects such as KTM, Student Marketeers, Wings for Life World Run, etc.
In this role, you’ll communicate and coordinate with different internal stakeholders and external partners. You’ll keep collection documents and calendars up-to-date and build on the acquired knowledge for future collections.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience with performance wear
- Lifestyle design experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge with technical workmanship
- Excellent knowledge with fabric and trims for performance wear
- Great Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Very good with ergonomic design
- Flexible, agile and dynamic mindset
- Eager to try new things and able to manage multiple project simultaneously
- University degree related to Fashion
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 10%