Specialist Supply Chain Planning (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Do you describe yourself as a highly enthused team player who can structure and solve complex tasks in a digital environment? If you additionally bring in IT and data affinity plus some years of experience in the supply chain field –we should get to know each other. The aim of our Supply Chain Management team is to deliver the required products to our customers at the right place and at the right time. This involves the management of the flow in both directions from suppliers to customers, through production and distribution. Seize the chance and become part of our Supply Chain Planning team on the leading edge of industrial technology.
Oct 01, 2020
In your new job you will:
- Create, modify and prioritize sales and marketing plans, taking into account existing orders for the next 6 months period
- Plan and maintain target stocks on the basis of stock range objectives agreed with the business divisions
- Optimize delivery performance and related customer satisfaction in collaboration with Customer Logistics (CLM): this covers independent verification and improvement of deviations from the requested customer dates and quantities
- Monitor delivery commitments of the global production locations (front and backend) for the assigned product range
- Fine-tune production programs in consultation with the Capacity Alignment Planner; this also includes coordinating the possible production routes and implementing allocation decisions
- Implement ramp-up/-down plans and coordinate planned production changes in consultation with Ramp-up Management
- Be Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the logistics-related basic data, such as standard delivery time, service level code, allocation flag, etc.
- Prepare and process supply chain-related special topics such as preproduction, production relocation, special customer programs
- Act as key user for supply chain processes and/or supply chain IT systems including training and induction of new employees
- Independently create and present management reports
- Act as owner or project leader for digitalization and automation projects
You strive to achieve the highest quality results with team spirit and willingness to cooperate closely with international and cross-functional colleagues. In addition, you are personally committed to customer’s concerns and award them a high priority. Your strong problem-solving skills and flexibility enable you to remain focused on solutions and to act cooperatively even when under pressure.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- A university master degree in business administration, informatics or comparable, ideally with focus on Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years of dedicated experience in Supply Chain Management
- Competency in solving complex topics and in understanding the related background
- Teamplayer mindset, high flexibility and motivated to go the extra mile
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and excellent in Excel, SAP know-how as a plus
- Proactivity in creating ideas and solutions in terms of digitalization and automation
- Affinity for IT systems, experience in handling databases and data analysis/data crunching (SQL database programming with good visual presentation skills as a plus)
- Excellent English skills, German skills and/or willingness to learn it as big plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager