We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams’ success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset – our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Specialist, R&D Project Controlling (m/f/d)
(Limited contract) Job No. 6013
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Month-end-Closing Activities (approval and settlement of timesheet hours; final checks, re-postings etc.)
- SAP Timesheets: checking, approving and transferring data to SAP PS & CO; maintenance of timesheet user data
- SAP PS Masterdata: Creation of projects, workplaces and material in SAP, Master Data Maintenance in SAP PS
- Drawing reports from SAP and SAP BW for projects and timesheets
- KPI Reporting (data collecting, running of the KPI script, Checking of database consistency, preparation of check files, preparation and sent out of the KPI Report)
- Support in Planview Rollout Project, Database Maintenance in Planview
- Support and Coordination of project relevant data within Project community
- Assistance in IT & Finance Projects
- The employment is limited for 9 months as replacement to a maternity leave.
- Commercial College or Business School, preferred focus on Controlling, min 1-2 years working experience
- Good Windows/Excel skills
- Fluent English in both written and spoken. Please add your Resume in English
- Experience with SAP appreciated
- IT affinity
- Proactive and self-organized working style
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and well-organized
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wpcontent/ uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions