We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Software Quality Assurance Internship (paid) (f/m/d)
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading fintech company? We are looking for hands-on interns to come join our international team. As an intern at Bitpanda, you won’t be fetching coffees, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry! We also offer team bootcamps to learn more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more!
Working hours: 40
Your Bitpanda mission
Join Bitpanda as a Software Quality Assurance intern to break down the myth of a boring job and actually “test” your nerves in making sense of Business Requirements and drafting test cases based on your understanding of them.
Your Learning Journey
- Create and maintain documentation, execute test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures and ensure proper reporting
- Interact and collaborate with the Development team
- Assure the quality of the product or feature throughout all stages of the product life cycle
- Ensure that all validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or another technical field
- Collaboration skills to work with the team on troubleshooting issues
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently – High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Proven aptitude in learning new technologies
- English proficiency
At Bitpanda we believe in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets, and blockchain technology. With our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world, Bitpanda has the unique aspect of being a leading trading platform for both beginners and experts. Here is what we can offer our interns:
Monthly full-time salary:
– €1,800 gross
– Flexible working hours
– Newest hardware
– Lunch and gym discounts
– Regular team events and a yearly team trip
– New office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
– Buddy programme
– Sustainable merchandise
See you soon!