For more than 5 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. At the George Labs, we strive for everyone. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
While you are a wizard across several technological stacks, it is your charisma with communicating architecture concepts, which allows you to mingle within various development and business discussions, choose the right technologies for a specific problem. As a Software Architect (f/m/d) for George, you will elaborate on futureproof software architectures by preparing high-level and low-level solutions designs, while taking the most responsible approach to the decisions made. Collaboration with other architects in the group, assessing, developing and redesigning existing architectures is how you create an environment for solution generation, as you work towards delivering a flawless George ecosystem.
Software Architect (f/m/d) for George
What you’ll bring with you
- A rock-solid experience in Software Development & Architecture
- Successfully completed technical studies (Uni, FH, HTL) and an ability to act on this knowledge
- An analytical, structured and solution-oriented mindset
- A natural confidence with your communication and team skills, while being fluent in English
We like you because
- Being able to clearly identify reuse potential within the group and adapt areas of improvement and automation
- Preparing dazzling proof of concepts that answer every question thrown at it
- Respecting the challenges that others deal with, while strive to help the team reach its goals and potential
- Having the nature to stand the heat, noise and criticism without losing your smile
- Having some street credibility with the leading cloud technologies and vendors, with some banking knowledge on the side
Why you will like us
- Because you will be joining a dynamic team ready to make some serious impact
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device, licenses…)
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We communicate and collaborate with a variety of tools including Slack, Confluence and JIRA
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We feed you with coffee, sweets and fruits and provide table soccer and tennis to train the stuff away
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 42.672,— gross per year for this full time position.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Group IT, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.