Social Media Manager Boardsports
Are you passionate about all things Surf and Skate? Looking to impact the global Surf & Skate community with quality storytelling? Are you a savvy social media expert with a creative eye and big ideas?
If all this excites you – look no further. We are looking for a Boardsports Social Media Manager to join the team in our HQ to oversee the global @redbull_surfing and @redbullskate Social Media presence across all accounts.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
LONG STORY SHORT
You’ll be responsible for Red Bull’s Boardsports Social Media properties, specifically @RedBull_Surfing and @RedBullSkate. Your key focus is to ensure that the company’s Boardsports priorities are communicated across our social channels and curate a strategy for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and any new platforms that arise.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
You’ll work cross platform to create and release new content while ensuring that we speak credibly to endemic audiences. Your goal is to grow audiences and engage users within Surf and Skate audiences. Don’t worry, you’re not on your own. You’ll manage and develop a network of internal and external support.
With an eye for a good story and an editorial approach, you’ll ensure that our channels have ample content to promote around your key projects, athletes and events. Additionally, you’ll monitor the performance of our content, collaborating closely with our analytics team to ensure that we are optimizing reach potential.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* 4+ years of experience publishing content to big brand Social Media channels and Social Content optimisation
* Deep knowledge of Social Media, digital products, video consumption patterns, and Social Media platform algorithms
* Deep understanding, experience & interest in Surf & Skate
* Video production/editing experience
* Editorial, design and photography experience
* Familiarity of internet trends, content formats, and language
* Structured and well-organized person with passion for a good story
* Connections in the Southern California surf/skate scene are a plus
* Fluency in English, Spanish or Portuguese language skills a plus
* Travel up to: 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.956 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.