Are you passionate about delivering state-of-the-art solutions?
We want to invest.
In your future.
You ask yourself who we are? We are Dedalus HealthCare, located in the Vienna office. And we are currently building new and innovative teams.
What are we looking for? Employees with passion, professional competence and the need to be part of something big. With us, each individual employee assumes responsibility and contributes to the existing success.
The more we promote and chall
Senior Web Developer (m/f/d)
enge our employees, the more we achieve as a company. We accompany and develop you individually so that you can reach your full potential.
That sounds interesting? Then we are looking for you for our R&D as a
- Development of Enterprise Web Applications for Healthcare
- Development of reusable UI components for mobile and desktop applications
- Close cooperation with our UX designers
- Active participation in the SCRUM process
- Participation in specification, design and technical documentation of new application parts
- Collaboration on architecture and design of the overall system
Whom we are looking for:
- Study of computer science (university, FH, medical computer science advantageous, but not mandatory) or equivalent experience or knowledge of agile software development (SCRUM)
- Experience with tools such as Subversion, GIT, Maven, Docker advantageous
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Independent and target-oriented way of working
- Highly motivated and team player
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
We offer you:
A relaxed start-up atmosphere with the stability of an established international group. You are part of a first-class, creative and innovative team. You have creative leeway and a high degree of influence on your own work. You will be integrated into the visions and goals of the company. The minimum salary amounts to € 41.706 p.a., a higher salary will be agreed depending on skills and experience.
Be part of our innovative power and shape the future with us!
We are looking forward receiving your online application!
Dedalus HealthCare Ges.m.b.H.
The Dedalus Group was founded in Florence in 1982. With customers in the core markets of Italy and France and in over 30 other countries, Dedalus has focused on IT solutions for the healthcare sector from the very beginning. At the end of 2019 Dedalus employed 2,000 people worldwide. Dedalus is owned by Europe’s largest private equity firm Ardian and the current CEO Giorgio Moretti.
The “new” Dedalus Group (after the acquisition) comprises more than 3,500 highly qualified employees, is a pan-European company and the clear market leader in hospital IT in DACH, Italy and France. The turnover will exceed 500 million EUR in 2020.
Dedalus aims to become one of the global market leaders in HealthCare IT. In DACH this primarily comprises the following areas: Hospital Information Systems (ORBIS), Radiology IT (ORBIS RIS/IMPAX EE), Cardiology IT, ECM/DMS (HYDMedia), Business Intelligence (TIP HCe), Integrated Care (Engage Suite), practice systems for general practitioners and laboratory and pathology systems as well as customized operator solutions (AMS).
With the acquisition of the entire IT business of Agfa HealthCare in DACH, France and Brazil, the company has already come significantly closer to its goal of becoming one of the global market leaders in healthcare IT.
DISCLAIMER: To ensure the continued use of the services, Dedalus and Agfa decided to share some applications. Some pages and URLs will contain references to Agfa during this transition period.