Senior UX/UI Designer
The motm team is composed of motivated, talented and opinionated individuals with exciting ideas about the future of design. We are a strategy-driven design agency working with clients in every industry. Our offices are located in Vienna and Hamburg.
What you can expect:
- A challenging job in a creative, collaborative and inspiring environment.
- Innovative projects for a wide range of clients.
A highly professional and agile team passionate about design and communications.
- A fast paced working environment where it doesn’t get boring. Working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily.
- Taking the lead on single projects, and playing a supporting role on others. Hands-on participation through all product phases, from strategy to launch to optimization.
What we are looking for:
- Min 3-4 years experience working at a digital agency or similar environment.
- Proven ability to propose creative concepts during initial project phases and the ability to deliver on those ideas and the ideas of others through detailed design.
- Proven ability to solve complex UX problems and the product strategy skills to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions.
- A solid understanding of designing for web and mobile and best practice – usability, navigation, interaction design, user interface design, design systems, web technologies and prototyping. You know a product needs more than just a pretty face.
- But you’re also able to deliver the pretty face down to its pixel perfect shape. Your Visual Design skills include Typography and Branding. Illustrating or Motion experience is always a plus.
- You know that big picture and design systems are equally important as small details and micro interactions.
- You have clear expertise in product design but you’re open to brand, marketing and anything else that might come your way.
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work with Design Directors and mentor other Designers, experience working with front end development teams as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Being able to defend and present your work and ideas internally and in front of the client. (German + English)
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team, and to building exceptional experiences for our clients together.
Salary about € 50K/year Euro gross
Apply with a link to your portfolio and CV now at [email protected]