Senior UI Developer (f/m/x)
within a highly qualified and international team
(Jn 45771) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is a leading expert for business automation software and innovative Continuous Delivery products. Within the headquarter in Vienna IT-products for thousands of customers worldwide are provided.
Your future role
- Being part of an highly experienced and agile organized team (SCRUM)
- Development, design and architecture of innovative Continuous Delivery products
- Act as technical contact for Product Owners and Managers
- Successfully completed technical education
- Min. 8 years of experience in (agile) software development
- Java or ASP.Net skills on expert level
- Knowhow with Vaadin is a plus
- Ability to understand and implement complex enterprise software
- Fluent English skills, German skills of advantage
The special thing about this position
- Work with agile development methodologies
- Collaborate with top engineers around the world
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5700 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Nadine Hafner, BSc, will contact you promptly upon receipt.