Interested? Don’t delay; send your application today!
Ideally, include links to your profiles on pages like GitHub or Stack Overflow
TimeTac is a continually growing and innovative software company with a focus on developing and providing web-based and mobile time tracking solutions. The products of TimeTac are among some of the leading cloud applications in the categories of time tracking and absence planning solutions in the German speaking markets.
Your Future Role
- Customer collaboration via all common channels
- Conception and development of our in-house “TimeTac Connect” framework that integrates customer systems with TimeTac
- Increase auto-test coverage and perform manual tests of our Connect integrations
Your Ideal Profile
- Experience with multiple database management systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server…)
- A track record of working with REST APIs
- Excellent command of the English language, German is a plus
- Interest in designing and developing data pipelines, eg. with ETL procedures
- PHP (Symfony), MySQL, Redis – backend REST API development
- Codeception – automated testing
- Debian – deployed operating system
- Jenkins, BitBucket, Docker – Continuous Integration und Deployment
- PHP, Python, Bash, Go – scripting and automation
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack), Prometheus – Monitoring
We use git, JIRA, Slack, Google Docs and Google Meet to get our work done.
- Exciting tasks as part of a highly skilled and motivated team
- An open and personal working environment with mutual respect and appreciation
- A modern office in the city centre of Graz with great facilities, in-house and locally
- Opportunities for further development and education, as well as flexible working hours
We welcome both male and female applicants that wish to become part of the success story in our highly motivated team. The stated position is available for full-time as well as part-time employment. The minimum salary on the basis of a full-time role is € 44,000 gross per annum. Considerable over-payment is possible for ideal candidates with relevant experience and qualifications.