ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Senior Specialist DWH & BI with Controlling Background (m/f/d)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Design a data architecture for the Data Warehouse in collaboration with the IT team
- Ensure the accuracy of the data structure and enhance existing data models
- Integrate data into the DWH for management reporting
- Create new data models for reporting (SSIS, SSAS) as a data source for Power BI reports
- Prepare reports and ensure distribution (SSRS, Power BI) for management decisions
- Perform and ensure data integration into the ERP system
- Proactively improve existing reports and tools
TO LEAVE REAL ‘FOODPRINTS’ WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- University degree or comparable education in informatics and finance/controlling background
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of controlling and data management
- SQL programming experience is mandatory
- English full proficiency, German is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a structured approach to problem solving
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 712
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 60.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real ‘foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN, +43 664 88595657
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net