Senior Software Developer Java/Kotlin
Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Software team, you will:
- Design and implement core APIs
- Work on the back-end systems handling data from our GPS devices
- Handle and optimize our internal manufacturing, logistics and return management applications
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize availability and scalability for existing services
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art tech
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company’s success. You will never hear “…because we always did it like that” again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis) and Message Queues
- Worked with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment, or similar
- Very good English skills
- Analytical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Eager to take responsibility
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- Lives the mantra “Release early, release often”
- An easy-going team player who is loves a good challenge
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis.