Job in High-Profile Startup
Senior SEO Manager (m/f/x)
We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 200,000 trees to fight global warming.
We were founded in February 2017 and grew to more than 90 employees within 3 years and expanded to Italy and Poland already. Along the way we won several awards and have already sold tens of thousands of products, making us one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe in 2020. Additionally, we recently announced one of Austria’s biggest Series A funding rounds of € 15.6 mn.
We are now hiring a smart, experienced SEO Manager to help us further our reach in Europe and be part of our Marketing team. You will work alongside international Marketing experts in their respected fields.
Together with you, we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- Implement and drive our SEO strategy to drive short-term and long-term success
- Conduct and analyse SEO audits and work closely with our product team on the implementation
- Identify sweet spots where content can benefit our SEO visibility
- Conduct regular keyword research and regularly leverage it to improve the performance of our pages in terms of ranking and conversions
- Analyse and report performance trends and SEO critical metrics to the management
- Keep up-to-date with all things related to SEO, and proactively share your ideas and recommendations to the company
- You have at least 4 consecutive years of experience in SEO
- You have very good knowledge of best practices for SEO visibility and optimisation
- You are familiar with the technical aspect of SEO and know how to conduct site audits
- You know exactly how to best leverage content to benefit our overall website SEO
- You are a master in the usage of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Keyword planners, and at least 2 of the market leader SEO tools (Sistrix, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, etc.)
- You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work”
- You are highly motivated and want to make the world a better place
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or consumer electronics
- You have international experience in other markets
- Besides being proficient in German and English you speak another european language
- Startup atmosphere
- Room for new ideas and flat hierachies
- Modern Offices in the heart of Vienna
- Strong marketing team and extensive resources
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Development Opportunities
Collaboration with all parts of the company
Experienced and ambitious team
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, references and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is 2,459 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely.