Our vision: We will become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe. We help creating a better world by enabling sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people’s live.
Always first: We are always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision. We never stand still. We take “always first” as an obligation to get better every day.
In this entrepreneurial growth environment, Kommunalkredit is looking to expand its product, structuring and syndication & placement teams in Vienna and Frankfurt. It offers ample space for creativity, self-initiative and personal development.
Join our team Credit Risk Management, as
Senior Risk Manager – Project & Leveraged Finance (m/f/d)
- In-depth credit risk evaluation and analysis of project finance, LBO and corporate senior and junior financings.
- In-depth due diligence, evaluation of structures and determination of appropriate ratings.
- Strong and credible sparring partner for the client-facing units when discussing structures and credit matters on transactions arranged by the bank.
- Portfolio monitoring, including annual reviews.
- Determining the credit strategy and close management of potential work-out exposures, including conducting impairment tests.
- Coaching junior members of the team.
- Contributions to and lead on other topics of the department, i.a. policies and methods, reporting, audit and regulatory matters and special projects.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration and/or Economics.
- Work experience (minimum 10 years) in Project Finance, LBO or other structured transactions, with in-depth analysis and due diligence experience either in a client-facing unit or in a credit risk function.
- You have the seniority, expertise, credibility and communication skills required to transport the risk department’s position towards other units and in committee.
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral, and preferably also in German.
- You are analytical, precise, and a committed team player able to work diligently under time pressure in a high-paced environment.
We are required by law to specify the minimum salary under the collective agreement for employees of banks and bankers, which amounts to a monthly gross amount of EUR 3.215,88 based on the requirement profile set out above. Of course, we offer a market-compliant payment, depending on your experience and qualifications.