Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For strengthening and further developing our Sales & Marketing organization we are looking for a
Senior Product Manager – Automotive (m/f/d)
As Senior Product Manager, you will represent TTTech Auto, linking our product marketing with technical product management, sales and distributors as well as with our partners. In this challenging role, you are responsible for defining Product strategy and ensuring the success of Product Marketing Management. It is also crucial to interact closely with our customers and internal teams in order to capture major market trends and foster our product placement in the area of automated driving with the aim to strengthen our market position. Your excellent leadership skills support you in being an ambassador in customer meetings and public events. You are able to present the product life cycle of TTTech Auto and assure a smooth communication to all stakeholders.
* Creating and developing Business Cases, business models and competitive pricing strategies for our automotive embedded software and tooling
* Building roadmaps, by challenging product development and technical product management
* Fostering market intelligence through close customer interaction and continuous research
* Building and continuously developing eco-systems in alignment with the technical product management
* Creating firm business cases and determining software licensing models in alignment with our sales department
* University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Engineering or similar)
* Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in product management, product business development and sales execution
* Experience in the automotive business and/or software development is a plus
* Financial know-how preferable
* Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
* Excellent command of English, German is a plus
* Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
* Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
* Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
* Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
* Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 80,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 – 0