Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace Product Management team in Vienna we are looking for a
Senior Product Manager – Aerospace (m/f/d)
Due to our sustainable growth we are looking for an experienced product manager for the development of our products with the aim to strengthen our market position in the aerospace and space industry as well as our technological leadership. Help us advance our leading-edge technical products, e.g. a Switches, End Systems, ASICs and IP solutions, for the Aerospace and Space market.
- Responsibility for the product life cycle including
- Development of the business strategy for specific products
- Product definition in accordance with the business and internal stakeholders
- Product business case and technical product definition
- Preparation of the product roadmaps, market research and competition analysis
- Driving products through all stages of development from concept to availability at our customers together with other product managers and technology specialists
- Input to Key Account Managers
- Direct contact to lead customers
- Coordination with lead project managers, sales, marketing and logistics departments
- Single point of contact for assigned product family regarding internal communication
- Engineering degree in a technical field of study (e.g. aerospace engineering, computer science, electrical engineering)
- Sound knowledge of embedded systems development, communication protocols and electronics, avionics
- Minimum of 5 years´ experience in Aerospace product management and/or development
- Experience with data busses (e.g. TTP, Ethernet, A664) and distributed real-time systems
- Experience with Aerospace processes – DO178B, DO254, ARP7457 is a plus
- Knowledge of the state-of-the art network technologies (e. g. TSN) and aerospace/space markets is a plus
- Good business understanding and commercial responsibility for products
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and high customer orientation, initiative and responsibility
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Excellent English skills
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 53,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.