Senior Paid Social Manager (m/f/d)
Born to perform?
Drop in! All the great people here at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the market with our innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We’re proud of the fact we save a ton on plastic bottles, carbon emissions and sugar content. Following our rapid growth to well over 500K satisfied customers, including 16 stores, many loyal corporate customers and listed in over 3,500 retail markets, we are now conquering Europe! We need YOU to join us to conquer more markets. A really good Senior Paid Social Manager (m/f/d).
If you want to be part of our journey and success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are an international, highly dynamic team who always have a good reason to drink (!)
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®:
- As a Senior Paid Social Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for our online marketing campaigns focusing on the acquisition of new customers on all Social Media channels
- You actively increase our marketing performance and decisively contribute to the company`s success to help people to “drink more water”
- You take over full ownership to manage accounts and implement optimisations to improve performance and online campaign profitability on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and other channels
- You are responsible to create compelling social ads and you optimize ads, product catalogues and landing pages based on your campaigns’ performance
- You carry out research to identify new opportunities and expand campaigns
Your strengths and required qualifications:
- At a minimum, you must have two years of performance marketing/paid social experience in a start-up, an agency, or another fast-paced environment focusing on e-commerce
- You have in-depth knowledge and working experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- You have a clear understanding of biddable media platform and you have experience working with any bid management tool
- You are known for your ability to keep a clear head under pressure
- You also love a vibrant, fast-paced working environment that spurs you on to reach your highest performance
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one, working in a young, international, dynamic working environment
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe´s most successful e-commerce companies
- A very positive atmosphere, flat hierarchies, collegial, time flexibility and respectful interaction is what we all enjoy here at waterdrop
- A modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Vienna, fresh fruits, supporting your fitness club membership, regular team lunches and breakfasts, not to mention legendary summer and Christmas parties!
Wanna Drop in? Just send your application documents in English or German through the application button.
Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 3.000 – gross per month (for a full-time job). However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary.