iMobility is a company of ÖBB Holding. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for iOS and Android. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
Senior iOS Developer
As part of our international IT team (10 people), you are involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform, working together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our iOS apps. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our Technology Stack
- Swift, RxSwift / Reactive Swift
- Fabric / Firebase, Fastlane
- Realm, Appium, Jenkins
- Experience in software development on iOS
- Git is your best friend
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Proactive attitude and a high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Very good English (working language)
Nice to have
- Reactive Programming Knowledge
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins 2 pipelines) and test automation (unit tests / UI tests)
- Linux/Unix shell Know-How
- Pet projects and active contribution to the Open Source community
A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
In our modern office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, a quiet working space, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Your lunch is co-financed by iMobility.
The salary for this position is starting from EUR 3.500,- gross p.m. – Overpayment depending on qualification.
We look forward to receiving your application at [email protected]