Senior Fraud Analyst (m/f/d)
Uni/FH (BWL, Finance)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe Pay LaterTM is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant’s brand.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Monitoring & analysis of transactions
- Identification and evaluation of suspicious transactions (e.g. changes in transactions or selling behaviour of business partners)
- Documentation of suspicious activities, as well as extensive research into suspicious activities in cooperation with external partners, in order to clarify required actions
- Point out potential weaknesses in product, systems, processes and recommend feasible preventive/ corrective measures
- Involvement in setting anti-fraud measures
- Responsible for assessing the results & effectiveness of implemented measures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent education
- +2 years of experiences in Risk or Fraud Management
- SQL skills, Tableau skills
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce are of advantage
- Experience with Anti-Money-Laundering guidelines are of advantage
- Proficient MS-Office skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality & an international mind-set
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000 with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!