International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Senior DWH Developer for Group DWH Product (f/m/d)
In order to strengthen our delivery capability and business know-how, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented data engineer in the agile-shaped IT Delivery Unit Group DWH Product. Our unit is responsible for product development and product innovations of the group wide business intelligence platform which is the basis for bank steering (CFO, CRO) as well as compliance and marketing.
Although based in Vienna, the Business Analyst has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 15 countries. Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.Your responsibilities:
- Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines.
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture for next generation GDWH.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve and automate ongoing SDLC processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant experience Data engineering, database engineering and ETL/ELT engineering area.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- Experience with cloud environments and cloud data platforms such as AWS, MS Azure, Snowflake, etc.
- Fluent knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Working in an international environment
- flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- An appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,– gross p.a. including overtime
- Attractive social benefits
- Significant internal training opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.