Senior DfT (Design for Test) Engineer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
• Defining test-strategy and test-insertion of complex analog-mixed signal ASICS/SoC together with IC-Architect
• Analysing state of the art (industry benchmark solutions) BIST, structural test methodologies and defect oriented test
• Having ownership of product family test-strategies
• Assessing test strategies and implementing tests to ensure maximum coverage & less test-times
• Applying new design for test techniques (scan, internal JTAG – TAPCtrl, Core-based testing, BIST, dealing with multiple
supply voltage domains) into existing designs
• Investigating test cost/effort fingerprint of existing products
• Coaching and training of designers and team members
• Hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in engineering or you have relevant working experience
• Have 5+ years of experience in design for test, test-insertion or digital design architecture
• Have 5+ years of practical experience in analog and/or digital circuit design (optional)
• Provide knowledge of product/project life-cycle (specification, design, verification and validation) including qualification,
release, production, test and yield
• Demonstrate knowledge of Cadence/Mentor Tools, Verilog/(VHDL)
• Are able and willing to coach junior engineers
• Are Team player personality
• Have solid English language skills
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross.
Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please note that this position is a proactive search, as we are permanently looking for talented people in this area to support our growth. If you are interested in this domain at NXP, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.