Join our great Logistics team in Vienna, Austria.
Senior Demand Planner / Supply Chain Operations Manager (m/f/d)
You will deliver an accurate demand forecast for the total market while leading and improving the demand planning process to drive the delivery of the business unit plan as well as providing excellent customer service. You will also coordinate the day-to-day supply chain operations for the local market. This position reports to the Demand planning & Product Availability Manager for BEACH (Belgium-Austria-
- Bachelor/Master´s degree, preferably in business with a major in supply chain management or similar
- Min 5 years of supply chain experience (of which demand or supply planning)
- Fluent in German is an asset, strong written and spoken English
- Track record in building strong relationships with robust interpersonal and influencing skills
- Very good analytical skills and solid business understanding
- Systems knowledge: experience using supply chain planning tools is preferable, as well as experience of using office productivity software (such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Facilitate the local Demand Management Review of the market with as output and aligned total demand forecast for the Austrian market across all categories
- Lead the continuous improvement of the demand planning process for the total market in collaboration with local demand planners
- Coordinate day-to-day supply chain operations for the Austrian market
- Co-create with Sales and Demand function an accurate and aligned volume demand plan for specific segments / customers, for the short, medium and long term
- Create the best base forecast from the system by running the required history cleansing from abnormal events as well as understanding cannibalizations of promotional historical events or innovation launches
We are offering:
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced logistic expert to join a fantastic international logistics community
- Working in a family owned company with strong core values where associates are the core of everything we do
- Exciting national and international development opportunities
- Enrolment to world class training via our Mars University centre of learning excellence
- A base annual salary of at least 65.000,00€ before tax and great company benefits
…just to name a few.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to [email protected] by 02.11.2020!