(Senior) CRM and Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d)
Born to perform?
Drop in! All the great people here at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the market with our innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We’re proud of the fact we save a ton of plastic bottles, carbon emissions and sugar content. Following our rapid growth to well over 500K satisfied customers, including 16 stores, many loyal corporate customers and listed in over 3,500 retail markets, we are now conquering Europe! We need YOU to join us to conquer more markets!
If you want to be part of our journey and success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are an international, highly dynamic team who always have a good reason to drink (!).
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®:
- As a (Senior) CRM and Marketing Automation Manager (m/f/d) you independently build outstanding national and international digital marketing campaigns via e-mails, push notifications and website personalisations
- You are responsible for analysing and professionally segmenting customer data
- Through your great e-mail marketing strategy you improve customer retention, the customer lifetime value and you minimize churn
- You regularly monitor and track the customer jouney through web and cohort analysis and split testing
- You optimise campaigns to increase performance based on your analysis
Your strengths and required qualifications:
- You have previous experience and a proven track record in marketing automation and CRM in a reputable e-commerce company
- You have gained a minimum of two years experience in working with a CRM system
- HTML/CSS is no foreign language to you and you are familiar with web analytics and tracking.
- Digital marketing topics keep you fired up, you are a quick, motivated learner and you are hungry to deepen your knowledge and expand your skills in that field
- You are known for your ability to keep a clear head under pressure
- You also love a vibrant, fast-paced working environment that spurs you on to reach your highest performance
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one, working in a young, international, dynamic working environment.
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe´s most successful e-commerce companies
- A very positive atmosphere, flat hierarchies, collegial, time flexibility and respectful interaction is what we all enjoy here at waterdrop
- A modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Vienna, fresh fruits, supporting your fitness club membership, regular team lunches and breakfasts, not to mention legendary summer and Christmas parties!
Wanna Drop in? Just send your application documents in English or German through the application button.
Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 3.000 – gross per month (for a full-time job). However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary.