We are one of the leading railcar leasing companies in Europe and belong to the American GATX Corporation. With our longstanding operational experience and highly qualified staff, we can offer comprehensive service and first-class support to our customers worldwide through our diversified fleet of freight cars. We are an international company – this spirit is strongly embedded in our company culture. We work closely together in a friendly working environment. We trust our employees to take responsibility and make the right decisions. We provide job security as well as opportunities, and enable individual development so that our employees can make an impact.
As support for our growing financial activities, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Controlling Specialist
Controlling is not just a job for you – it inspires you to influence and guide your business?
Do you want to play an essential role in an international financial team providing high-quality controlling expertise?
You are confident to be a result-driven personality with high analytical skills?
You are a team player who knows that working together in a supportive team provides best results?
We would be pleased to say “welcome you on board” if you answer “yes” to the above questions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and yearly operating European Group reporting as well as preparation of European forecasts and budgets
- Delivering financial and economic analyses
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Providing a professional financial controlling service to the management team
- Leading and supporting projects regarding financial controlling – IT systems (e.g. Power BI) and processes improvements
- Cooperation with and support for European Head of Financial Controlling as well as close collaboration with the business on local and European level
- Maintenance of SOX controls
What We Look For:
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in financial controlling area (independent specialist position) in an international environment
- Completed business administration studies with the focus on finance and controlling
- Excellent Office Package skills (Excel, Access)
- Good knowledge of SAP (FI, CO modules), Power BI and Power Point will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the accounting standards US-GAAP
- Excellent English skills
- High level of analytical and reporting skills
- Performance-driven way of working with an eye for details
- Self-reliance and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to handle end to end responsibilities
- Solution oriented thinking and working
- An interesting and varied job within an international team
- Performance-related pay and social benefits of a modern company
- Opportunity for professional development with wide range of trainings
- An international work setting, characterized by teamwork and a good working atmosphere
- Flexible working time and home-office options
- An annual salary of € 50.000 gross with the possibility to overpay corresponding to your qualification and experience
- Modern office with a very good public transport connection – office available after “covid times restrictions”
- Close collaboration and knowledge sharing with other teams within the GATX Group
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV in English language via following link: