Eaton Czech Republic is looking for
This position could be located in our plant in Suchdol nad Luznici with over 700 employees (electrical sector – enclosures/power distribution components)
Location: Suchdol nad Luznici, Czech Republic
As a senior finance controller, you will be leading monthly finance closing processes, working on plant related manufacturing performance topics and assisting / replacing the current Plant controller in transition and continuous improvement projects. This position refers to talents in Finance who aspire for leading teams and key processes and want to grow into the next level. For talented candidates Eaton provides plenty of career opportunities within plant and whole division.
You will work within our finance team in our Suchdol Plant and will engage with plant manager and leadership team. There will be frequent interactions with colleagues from other department, especially from production and interactions with other plants across power distribution division.
- Leading monthly closing processes in Controlling and Accounting (Forecast, KPI’s)
- Develop and coordinate business profit plans
- Providing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and the interpretation of such including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations
- Managing budgets cross-functional
- Conducting cross-functional reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and continuous improvement
- Act as a true business partner advising on financial implications of strategies
- Evaluate and approve capital appropriation requests prior to region/division approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs
- Maintain a documented system of accounting, controlling and treasury policies and internal controls that safeguards company assets and provides integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities. Compliance with corporate policies and SOX requirements.
- Undertakes ad hoc projects as assigned by plant manager
- Liaising with auditors to ensure alignment with legal requirements regarding statutory statements
- Team-player who drives culture and ensures the competitiveness of the finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Finance/ Controlling
- Understanding of Financial transactions (PnL, Balance sheet)
- General MS office skills, advanced level in Excel
- SAP knowledge essential
- Fluent in English
- Czech language is a plus
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic and collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – Safety and ethics are really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.