You will encounter lots of variation,
because everybody thinks outside his or her box.
— How cool is that!
Senior Controller (m, f, d)
Headquarters in Vienna
Are you interested in…
- supporting the strategic development of the company and growth trajectory with the evaluation, cleaning, aggregation and provision of data?
- contributing actively in all phases of the budget and reporting process for all affiliates of Daikin Central Europe?
- linking data and creating data models with the help of MS Power BI, enriching existing data models with new data and optimizing BI reporting in the company?
- carrying out and optimizing the regular reporting to the management and EMEA HQ in Belgium as well as the ongoing closing activities for all subsidiaries, including ad hoc profitability and variance analyzes?
- ensuring the implementation of company rules and guidelines as well as the elimination of internal and external audit findings?
Do you bring along…
- a solid education in finance & controlling and at least 5 years of experience in controlling in an international environment of a sales organization?
- your advanced knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Power BI?
- your experience with IFRS and GAAP?
- your fluent English skills? English is a MUST, all eastern european languages are an asset!
- your high interest in development, improvement and innovation combined with an extremely positive team spirit and appreciative manners?
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are multi-talented?
Then send us your specialized CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
The salary package starts at a level of € 55.000 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.