Senior Backend PHP / Web Developer (m/f/x) E-Commerce
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Independently designing and developing different open source extensions for e-commerce (e.g. github.com/wirecard/woocommerce-ee), with special emphasis on the compatibility with third-party systems
- Agile development according to Scrum in an international team (English as working language)
- Further developing and optimizing existing extensions, which are used by our customers worldwide
- Quality assurance through code reviews and tests
- Developing and maintaining automated tests on unit, integration, and system level
- Assisting the support teams through processing of third-level support tickets
- Several years of experience in professional back-end development using PHP
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Shopware, Magento, and WooCommerce is a plus
- Very good command of spoken and written English, skills in German are a plus
- Solution-oriented team player, high degree of self-responsibility, analytical and well-structured way of working
- Passion for sustainable, qualitative software solutions
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, team events, free coffee and tea, and many more
- The minimum salary under the collective agreement is EUR 3,048.00 gross/month. Depending on experience and qualifications, overpayment in line with the market is a matter of course for us.