Senior Actuarial Modeling Specialist (m/f/d)
Wien | Festanstellung durch unseren Kunden
- You are responsible for the development and maintainance of the internal Cash Flow model in MoSes (RAFM)
- Close interaction and cooperation with the Risk Controlling team and actuarial consulting of the group, also regarding ALM calculations
- Development of new actuarial methods and processes
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders by translating the results of our actuarial models
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences or an related subject
- Profound experience within the Life Actuary Area
- Profound experience in actuarial modeling in MoSes environment
- Knowledge of ALM and/or Risk Controlling would be an advantage
- Programming skills in C++, SAS and/or Python would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Fascinating, innovative environment in an international atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies
- Dynamic and innovative market environment
- Flexible working times and Home Office possibilities
- Childcare facilities
- The compensation for this position is at least 70,000 € gross per month. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
True financial experts are rare – and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Our client is a prestigious company in the insurance industry. With headquarters in Munich and international subsidiaries, the company shapes the industry as an innovative leader.