Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Projects & Services team in Vienna we are looking for a
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Coaching, developing and supporting one or two cross functional and agile Software teams
- Create suitable framework for self-organization within the teams
- recognizing conflicts within the team in an early stage and proposing quick problem-solving
- Identifying impediments and implementing necessary adjustments
- Reinforce and enhance agile methods within the teams and overall organization
- Assure continuous improvement in processes and quality
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a Scrum Master and deep knowledge in agile methods
- Good knowledge about agile principles, concepts and tools
- Experienced in meeting coordination and moderating Scrum events
- Excellent in conflict management and impediment resolution
- Knowledge of embedded systems and the automotive sector is an advantage
- Strong personality, solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility – turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 50,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 – 0 www.tttech-auto.com