At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Support the analytics team with planning of method development, validation and the statistical analysis of data
- Support the analytics team in preparation, purification and characterization of reference materials for validation purposes
- Advise on method validation guidelines
- Write method validation protocols, reports and SOPs to ensure passing EFSA and FDA scrutiny
- Support the regulatory team in communication with EFSA and FDA
- Documentation and reporting of method development and validation results
- Ensure collaboration of the project team members and timely delivery of results
TO LEAVE REAL ‘FOODPRINTS’ WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Scientific degree – chemistry, biotechnology, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in the field of analytical method development and method validation
- Experience in analytical method validation
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work on multiple projects
- Fluent English, excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization and planning skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of international feed safety regulations is an advantage
- FDA related validation experience and LC MS/MS experience is an advantage
WHAT DO WE STAND FOR? WE ARE PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS:
Your working place: world class laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing – since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 779
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract (12 months)
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real ‘foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Marina NOLZ, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net