C SEED Entertainment Systems is an internationally known technology company, specialized in the engineering, production, and sales of high-end video and audio systems.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from proactive lead generation, prospecting/initial contact through booked sales.
We are looking for a success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets in an international environmnet, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. The ideal candidate should possess a strong knowledge in the premium Audio/Visual market or similar premium product markets and have existing network and contacts within the industry.
- Selling current and new products, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the field and meeting sales goals in targeted markets
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers and sales partners
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, provide technical information
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
- Build comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers (achieve key metrics – customer call or visits per weeks, prospect call or visits per week)
Position requirements and qualifications:
- Exceptional selling skills in the international market
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience – A/V industry or similar experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM platforms – SalesForce
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Track record of successful sales campaigns culminating in €100K – €1M transactions
We offer a payment of 50.000 EUR (gross) per year according to the collective agreement, plus commission. We however offer higher payment, which is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Get in touch with us by sending your CV and cover letter.