Sales Manager Paper & Board
We are looking for a Sales Manager Paper & Board to join our Paper, Fiber and Recycling Divison in Graz, Vienna or St. Pölten, Austria:
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
- Responsibility for Order Intake
- Responsibility for the preparation of technical and commercial proposal documents for paper & board plants and corresponding rebuilds.
- Leading role in customer negotiations and meetings (technical and commercial)
- Responsibility for pricing
- Preparation of plant surveys
- Active participation in the development of plant concepts
- Degree in paper technology, mechanical or industrial engineering (high school / university)
- Several years (> 5) of professional experience within an industrial setting, preferable in the paper Industry
- Focus on result
- Excellent English skills and intercultural awareness
- Team-player with strong business orientation and assertive personality
- Willingness to travel internationally ( > 30%)
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Stattegger Strasse 18